HOW IT WORKS
We are glad you stopped by to check out our rental inventory.
The rental process at ACE Event Rentals begins with you envisioning your perfect event. We offer a unique collection of rental inventory in a Boutique Showroom.
Browse our collection
- We have a very eclectic selection of rentals available.
Next, reserve your pieces
- Select the pieces of interest and ‘add to cart’
- Once you have added all the items to bring your vision to life, Proceed to Checkout and Submit (NOTE: No money will be exchanged)
- You will provide your event date, location etc
Once we receive your order
- We will confirm the availability of the items you reserved and contact you to obtain delivery details then send over a custom quote
- After the quote is received, you will let us know if you would like to move forward. Upon that response, we will provide the contract.
- Delivery fees are based on a number of factors. We will speak with you about your order and delivery, then we will provide a cost based on the following factors: distance, time, amount of crew needed, the difficulty of load/unload.
Enjoy your event
- When your event is all over we will come and pick up the pieces
Styling & Setup: This is an additional charge.
Frequently Asked Questions…
HOW OUR DELIVERY PROCESS WORKS?
Delivery pricing is based on the total items being rented, setup, and the distance traveled from our warehouse location. We primarily service the Greater Tampa Bay area but will travel to Orlando and Sarasota. Travel outside of these areas is available but subject to additional overnight travel expenses and additional delivery charges.
There are certain items in our inventory that we will allow a direct showroom pick-up. Most inventory items are not available for pickup by the client.
Delivery allows for the inventory to be delivered and setup, as guided by the industry professional or client within a reasonable distance from the vehicle, unload area. Otherwise, our team will place the items according to what we think is best.
WHAT ARE YOUR PAYMENT POLICIES?
Rental services require a 50% deposit at time of contract. Final payment is due two weeks prior to the event. We accept cash, Visa, and Mastercard credit cards.
WHAT IS THE RENTAL PERIOD?
The rental period varies as each venue and event is unique.
HOW DO I VIEW YOUR INVENTORY?
You can view our inventory here on our website. If you prefer to see our inventory in person it is by appointment only.
STYLING SERVICES …
Our styling service allows us to enhance your rental selection by providing a picture-perfect view. We can add candelabras, vintage books, etc. to complement your theme. This service is billed separately.